- Edition: Fourth Edition
- Print Year: 2021
- Print & unQbd: Full color
- Pages: 168
- ISBN: 978-1-954086-03-6
- Author: Adam Seebeck
This "Course in a book" was designed by a higher education Instructor for teaching C# to students. Get started quickly by learning C# concepts, following along with examples, taking mini quizzes, and completing activities.
The 4th edition of C# Fundamentals has been extensively updated with C# 10, .NET 6, and Visual Studio 2022.
- Useful for all skill levels (beginner to advanced)
- Start learning quickly with fundamental programming concepts and examples
- Includes "Mini Quizzes" and "Activities"
- Written by a Senior Developer who was a higher education Instructor
Over 50 essential topics covered including:
- Unit Testing
- and much more
Use to prepare for the following certifications:
- Microsoft: MTA - Software Development Fundamentals C# (Exam 98-361)
- Microsoft: MCP - Programming in C# (Exam 70-483)