- Edition: Fifth Edition
- Print Year: 2022
- Print & unQbd: Full color
- Pages: 168
- ISBN: 978-1-954086-15-9
- Author: Adam Seebeck
This "Course in a book" was designed by a higher education Instructor for teaching C# to students. Get started quickly by learning C# concepts, following along with examples, taking mini quizzes, and completing activities.
The 5th edition of C# Fundamentals has been extensively updated with C# 11, .NET 7, and Visual Studio 2022.
- Useful for all skill levels (beginner to advanced)
- Start learning quickly with fundamental programming concepts and examples
- Includes "Mini Quizzes" and "Activities"
- Written by a Senior Developer who was a higher education Instructor
Over 50 essential topics covered including:
- Unit Testing
- and much more