- Edition: Second Edition
- Print Year: 2019
- Print & Online Interactive book: Full color
- Pages: 176
- ISBN: 978-0-578-56873-7
- Author: Adam Seebeck
- Useful for all skill levels (beginner to advanced)
- Start learning quickly with fundamental programming concepts and examples
- Includes "Mini Quizzes" and "Activities"
- Written by a Senior Developer who was a higher education Instructor
Whether you are a first-time programmer or an experienced coder wanting to learn C#, this is the book for you.
It is designed to get you programming quickly by explaining core concepts and providing the essential code needed.
Read C# Fundamentals from beginning to end and then use it as a quick reference for the code you need.
Over 50 essential topics covered including:
- Unit Testing
- and much more
Use to prepare for the following certifications:
- Microsoft: MTA - Software Development Fundamentals C# (Exam 98-361)
- Microsoft: MCP - Programming in C# (Exam 70-483)